Municipal Committee Jhelum 2023 Jobs – Punjab Jobs
Municipal Committee Jhelum Jobs was published in a newspaper advertisement.
The World Bank Fund Punjab Citizen Program (PCP) started in Jhelum City.
Applications are invited from candidates for the improvement of waste management in Jhelum City.
Through the PROVISION OF MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT projects.
To achieve this, the program is recruiting skilled drivers and helpers from the residents of Punjab on a
3-year pure contract basis. Candidates who reside in the Jhelum district and nearby areas
Will be given preference during the recruitment process.
Applicants must possess a valid driving license, be able to read and write and meet the age,
Requirements of their desired position (which range from 33 to 37 years).
3 years of experience is required for the driver posts.
The deadline for receiving applications is 07-04-2023.
Applications submitted after this date (7 April 2023) will not be entertained.
This recruitment is an excellent opportunity for eligible individuals to contribute to a vital public,
Job Location District Jhelum
Job Category Contract
Education Middle pass
Join Whatsapp Group Click here
1. Driver For Compactor Trucks
Qualification Candidates must have a valid HTV driving license and three years of
Experience to be considered for the position. Literacy is also required.
2. Driver For Vacuum Sweeper Truck
Age Limit 37 years
Qualification Literate HTV driving license 3 years experience.
3. Driver For Crane
No of Posts 01
Age Limit 37 years
Qualification Same mentioned in sr no. 1 and sr.no. 2
4. Driver For Suzuki Ravi
No of Posts 06
Qualification For the position, candidates must hold a valid LTV driving license and have at
At least three years of driving experience. Additionally, they must possess literacy skills.
5. Driver For Tractor (Front End Loader)
No of Posts 01
Age Limit 33 years
Qualification Literate with LTV driving license 3 years experience.
No of Posts 08
Age Limit 18 to 35 years
Qualification Literate and physically fit
Terms And Conditions
1. The recruitment process is open for individuals to apply for a contractual position that will last for a
Period of three years or until the expiration of the contract
2. The selected candidates will be paid a fixed salary for the duration of their contract.
No increment or increase in their pay.
3. Interested candidates need to submit their application along with 2 recent passport-size photographs,
Educational certificates, computerized identity cards, domicile certificates, driving licenses, and a
Certified copy of their experience dated 07-04-2023 to the office of the designated authority.
4. Applications with incomplete documents are inconsiderable.
5. An interview will be held at the office of Municipal Committee Jhelum Dated 8 April 2023.
Time 10:00 am.
6. Government and semi-government autonomous organizations employees submit their applications
Through their respective departments.
7. It is important to note that incomplete applications or those received after the deadline will not be
8. Selection committee decision is final. It can’t be challenged in any forum.
9. Candidate’s educational qualifications or other documents are found to be fake.
Their recruitment shall be considered null and void from the beginning.
10. The candidate will return all salary and allowances received to the institution.
11. The institution reserves the right to take legal action against the candidate.
12. For retired Pakistan Armed Forces or other government institutions, their age
Shall be determined by subtracting their total years of service from their current age.
|Municipal Committee Jhelum 2023 Jobs – Punjab Jobs