Sindh Police – Government oF Sindh Jobs was published in an advertisement on 17 April 2023.
Exciting job openings are now available for the position of Police Constable (BPS-07) in Sindh Police,
Specifically in the Mirpur Khas Range.
Applications are invited from candidates who hold a domicile in Sindh province,
In the district where the post is located.
This is an opportunity for students who are interested in joining the law enforcement agency and
Contributing their skills to maintain law and order in their community.
If you meet the criteria and domicile requirements, you are encouraged to apply and take advantage of
This chance to join the ranks of Sindh Police public safety and security.
Apply Link https://apply.sts.net.pk/.
|Sindh Police Jobs
Job Location Sindh
Job Category Contract
Job Type Full-Time
Department Police Department – Government oF Sindh
Last Date 02 May 2023
Join Whatsapp Group Click here.
1. Police Constable (BPS-07)
No of Posts 330
To apply for this position, you should have completed your Matriculation from a recognized board of
You should also meet physical standards, such as a minimum height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
Additionally, your chest should be at least 30 inches with a spread of 1.5 inches.
There will be a physical endurance test where you’ll need to run 1000 meters in 8 minutes.
Finally, the age limit for this position is between 18 to 28 years as of the last date of submission of
You should have finished your studies up to a certain level.
And meet specific physical requirements, like a certain height and chest size.
You’ll also need to pass a running test where you’ll have to run a certain distance in a given time.
Lastly, your age should be between 18 to 28 years when you apply online.
Apply Procedure Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates are required to upload CNIC, domicile, and PRC / Form:D documents at the time of
2. The last date for application submission is 2 May 2023.
3. No online applications will be entertained after the last date.
4. As per Sindh Police Policy, retired employees of Sindh Police or qualified children of
Sindh Police employees who are 25 years of age on the last date of submission of online applications
Will be given additional 15 marks in the interview.
5. No relaxation in upper age limit qualification will be allowed.
6. The date, time, and venue of all the intentions will be intimated later through online call letters, SMS
7. TADA will not be given for testing/interview.
8. The Sindh Police Department’s right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
9. Women are also encouraged to apply for these posts.
10. Candidates not meeting the criteria are advised not to submit online applications.
11. Candidates must qualify for the driving test.
12. Posts reserved for minority quota have been advertised separately
|Sindh Police 2023 Jobs – Government oF Sindh