District Health Authority Jhelum
District Health Authority Jhelum hopes to recruit the following posts on a (purely temporary) daily wages basis (for 89 days or up to 30 September 2023. whichever is earlier) to carry out the ongoing campaign against Dengue on an emergency basis. District Health Authority Jhelum requires applications from Some who will work in anti-dengue.
Also, Check these job listings.
Terms And Conditions
1. The daily salary will be per the daily wage rate issued by the Finance Department, Government of Punjab, while a deduction will be made in case of absence.
2. The candidate must have a Punjab domicile, while preference will be given to local candidates.
3. Only persons with identity cards issued by NADRA will be eligible.
4. The competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts.
5. Other terms/terms and conditions will be applicable as per the rules of the Government of Punjab.6. Sentry Patrol must have their own Android phone and be proficient in operating it.
The applicant does not know the usage of Android phones. The application will not be eligible to be given.
7. Applicant should have Sentry Patrol domicile in Jhelum district. And for Entomologists, the post domicile must be Punjab.
8. Original documents must be brought on the day of the interview. And no TA/DA will be given for it.
9. Last date for submission of the application will be 28.08.2023.
10. Note: Enter your full address, ID card number, and phone number in the application.