Government College University Lahore
Government College University Lahore is looking for applications for the place of Chief General, with a most extreme age cutoff of 65 years. The chosen up-and-comer will get a compensation bundle equivalent to that of a teacher on the Residency Track. To be qualified for this job, up-and-comers should have a Ph.D. in the field of Numerical Sciences from a college perceived by the Higher Education Commission. Furthermore, candidates have fifteen years of instructing or research insight from establishments or colleges perceived by the Higher Education Commission or public and global associations and no less than five years of regulatory experience. The Chief General position is agreement premise, A residency of four years.
Also, Check these job listings.
Terms And Conditions
1. Application structures can be downloaded from the Government College University Lahore (on legitimate size pages).
2. The handling expense will be submitted to HBL, GCU Branch through challan OR online in HBLA/C No. 2398-70001616-03 OR Bank-Draft/Request Draft/Postal Request in favor of Vice Chancellor GCU Lahore. The bank receipt/draft ought to be submitted with the application structure. The charge (non-refundable) is Rs. 3,000/.
3. The appropriately filled-in application structure alongside bore witness to duplicates, everything being equal, experience certificate(s), CNIC, and CV will be presented by post to the GC College, Lahore Vice Chancellor’s Office by 08-09-2023.
4. Government employees will apply through legitimate channels and append departmental authorization/NOC from their parent office.
5. Shortlisted competitors will be called for an interview. And no TA/DA will be permissible.
6. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
Job Listing Advertisement